Thursday, December 16, 2010

You register for wedding gifts -- now you can register for divorce gifts

A website now offers you the convenience of registering for gifts so their friends know what they can need and how they can help through the divorce process.  The site includes helpful hints and tips including "get started right away" and "don't hold back."

Realistically speaking, I am not sure many friends and family members are willing to buy material gifts during a divorce.  I am not even sure these types of gifts would materially help the situation.  Divorcing people need emotional support -- and that is something that money cannot buy.

3 comments:

wahab said...

Wedding Gifts funny Wedding Cake Toppers Bride PINCH Groom BUTT Sexy Frugality runs in my family.I had a request for a card for a wedding this week .I remembered the wedding colors included burgundy.
wedding gifts

lyssa said...

That's truly nice collection wedding gifts. I appreciate with your information. thanks

Best Wedding Decoration

jon said...

Hey nice information. Thanks for sharing such an awesome stuff....Good work. Keep it up...:)

Beach gifts for kids