Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Need a copy of your Pennsylvania marriage certificate?

If you are filing for divorce in Philadelphia County, the clerk requires that you attach a copy of your marriage license to your Complaint in Divorce.

If you were married in Pennsylvania, marriage certificates/licenses are usually available from the courthouse, government building or city hall in the county where you were married.  For a list of Pennsylvania counties and contact information, click here.

1 comment:

rosie said...

This is great information. I appreciate the sincere appreciation.Great tips! Great organization and ideas. Thanks!

Birth Records